Our overall purpose as we work through each step of the WASC process is to honestly assess Linfield’s progress toward achieving its unique vision, mission and student learning goals as a Christian college preprepatory school.
The vision of Linfield Christian School is to be the standard of excellence in Christ-centered, college preparatory education.
LINFIELD'S MISSION AND PURPOSE
Linfield Christian School is an independent college preparatory school that exists to challenge boys and girls and young men and woman:
To know Jesus Christ as Lord
To love others as themselves
To grow in knowledge and skill
In order that they may serve the Lord and the world through their character and leadership.
LINFIELD'S EXPECTED SCHOOLWIDE LEARNING RESULTS
In a Christ-centered college preparatory environment, Linfield Christian School students will:
1. Articulate fundamentals of the Christian faith and apply biblical principles in daily life
2. Apply critical thinking, creative problem-solving, and proficiency in all academic disciplines
3. Display effective skills of communication and demonstrate creative expression
4. Model good character through personal discipline and respect for others
5. Contribute time, energy, and talent to positively impact our culture, community, and world