LINFIELD HOMESTAY PROGRAM
We are proud to introduce our new Host Family Program at Linfield Christian School. Our international students are now afforded the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of living with members of the Linfield community, including faculty, staff and current student families. Our focus will center on student safety, academic success, student/host family compatibility, English acquisition, American cultural exposure, as well as providing a Christ‐centered environment. All of our host families are carefully selected and screened through an extensive application process.*
In order to be considered for placement in one of our Host homes, each student must:
- a) Complete the Student Homestay Application, and submit with Placement Fee ($500.00).
o Note: this is a one‐time fee if student remains in the same home during their stay at LCS. A relocation fee of $250.00 is required if a student decides to move to another host family home.
- b) Read and agree to our Student Homestay guidelines.
AFTER Application has been approved: At the time of homestay placement:
- a) Submit Annual association fee ($500.00)
- b) Submit annual Housing fee in full to Linfield Christian School ( $9000 for 10 months)
- c) Submit a security deposit ($200), which will be refunded when you move out of the Host home
under acceptable conditions.
Homestay Program Fees
Placement Fee (once per home placement) $500.00 *Note: $250.00 relocation request– if a student switches homes after the 14 day grace period, or at the beginning of the next school year.
Association Fee (annual fee paid by all Linfield Homestay students) $500
Housing Fee (annual fee) $9,000 Annually
Security Deposit $200
Note: held until student moves under acceptable conditions – refunded or rolled over
* Homestay Program openings are limited and based upon availability of Homestay families.