LINFIELD CHRISTIAN HIGH SCHOOL | Winter Mountain 2013
Dear Linfield Christian High School Parents:
We are anticipating a great time at Winter Mountain on January 29-31, 2013. The fun activities that the students enjoy together will be talked about for the rest of their lives!
Pine Summit, has excellent camp facilities and has met the growing needs of our high school. For more information, see their web site: www.pinesummit.com.
Some important facts you need to know:
• ALL LCHS students are required and expected to attend WMS. As an extension of our curriculum, students receive Bible credit for their attendance. However, we realize that emergencies arise that may prevent a student from attending (illness, family emergencies, etc.) A student must fill out an Excused Absence Request form, and return it to the HS office in order to be excused from WMS. The three days we are gone will count as absences in their second semester attendance total.
• Please also note that Monday, January 28, and Friday, February 1, are No School Days for High School on the Master Calendar which is posted on the LCS Website
• Charter Buses will transport the students to and from Pine Summit.
• Arrive at school by 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 29; return to school at approximately 1:30 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 31.
The following forms must be completed, signed and returned in order to sign up for a cabin:
• Winter Mountain Field Trip Permission Slip & Student Behavior Expectations
• Pine Summit Release of Liability Form
For complete information on Winter Mountain Seminar and all forms and downloads, please visit the WMS 2013 page.
We are looking forward to the opportunity to spend quality time with the students and to continue to develop relationships with them! This Camp will be awesome! Don’t let your student miss out on all the fun and the opportunities to get to know God, their friends, classmates, faculty, and administration better!
In His grip,
Gay Bennett, Vice Principal