Linfield Christian School is an independent college preparatory school that exists to develop and inspire students —
To know Jesus Christ as Lord
To love others as themselves
To grow in knowledge and skill
— in order that they may serve the Lord and the world through their character and leadership.
In 2015, Linfield leadership went through an intensive vision-casting process that wrestled with the question: “Who are we?” This was the result.
Linfield identified, defined, and committed to our three core values of Christ-Centeredness, Community, and College Prep, and the school’s 2020 Vision was born.
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES
In a Christ-centered college preparatory environment, Linfield Christian School students will:
- Articulate fundamentals of the Christian faith and apply biblical principles in daily life
- Apply critical thinking, creative problem-solving, and proficiency in all academic disciplines
- Display effective skills of communication and demonstrate creative expression
- Model good character through personal discipline and respect for others
- Contribute time, energy, and talent to positively impact our culture, community, and world
MEMBERSHIP & ACCREDITATION
The school is governed by a Board of Trustees, accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and holds membership in the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and California Interscholastic Federation (CIF). Linfield is also a member of the National Association for College Admission Counseling and subscribes to the Statement of Principles and Good Practice.
Student/faculty ratio is currently 15:1.
Of the 62 faculty members, 25 hold master’s degrees, and 1 holds a doctorate degree.